Related Gallery Walkinshaw Performance Hot Holden Cruze Hatch
Show full PR text
Walkinshaw Performance unveils Hot Cruze Hatch
• The first Australian made Cruze Hatch with Australian engineered WP upgrades.
• New engine performance upgrades for the 1.4 iTi Turbo with 80% more power and 50% more torque.
• Equipped with a range of handling and braking upgrades.
• Ready made for Holden Cruze Series II product.
• Range of custom packages to suit any budget.
Walkinshaw Performance (WP) today unveiled an exciting new direction for the company with a unique range of upgrades developed for Australia's first WP Hot Cruze Hatch.
The featured car is based on the Australian made Series II Holden Cruze SRIV Hatch with the 1.4 iTi 4 cylinder turbo charged engine.
Working with one of its key business partners; HPF in Victoria, WP has increased the power output of the engine by a staggering 80% without compromising the driveability of the vehicle. These upgrades have taken the existing Holden 1.4 iTi engine power from 103 kw to 180 kW and torque from 200Nm to 310 Nm.
Walkinshaw Performance GM Tony Harris says of the WP Cruze Hot Hatch: "It's a very exciting day for WP announcing this ground breaking package which is the result of hundreds of hours of testing, refinement and discussions between the WP team and our suppliers to bring to market a truly unique product."
News Source: Walkinshaw Performance
Category: Aftermarket, Performance, Hatchback, Australia
Tags: chevrolet, cruze, cruze hatchback, ecotec, holden, walkinshaw, walkinshaw performance